Blog post #6

Feelings about Diigo 

I personally do not find this website helpful.  I find it to be very complicated and difficult to use.  If I had to use the site then i would have to spend a lot of time figuring it out.  For one of the participation portfolio items I couldn’t complete it because the website wasn’t allowing me to annotate or add sticky notes. 

Feelings about blogging

I can see how blogging is a frequently used tool for teachers.  When I become a teacher I don't see myself creating a blog for public use.  I will however have one that my students have access to with important classroom information. When using other teachers blogs in the classroom it is difficult to be 100% sure the information is accurate. 

Fun Web 2.0 tool 

The online tool that I love to use is Quizlet.  It makes studying more fun and makes you want to spend time studying.  You can use it for whole class activities or one-on-one activities.  I have been using this tool since I was in middle school.  Even now I use it in my college studies.  With this tool you can share study sets with people and collaboratively create sets from multiple devices. 

Comments